We at Tonkatsu Musashi look forward to your visit.For more information, please see:
Some of the menus, such as a bite-sized pork cutlet set meal, pork loin and filet cutlet set meals, and a shrimp and shiitake set meal are introduced.For more information, please see:
We continue our daily effort to provide our guests with the amazing flavor of truly delicious tonkatsu.For more information, please see:
Our Important News
- You can have free refills on shredded cabbage, rice, red miso soup, and pickles.
- You can take away all the dishes.(Only for cooked dishes)
- We do not have any branches.
Tonkatsu Musashi in Ashiya, Tonkatsu Musashi Sun Plaza, and Tonkatsu Musashi SOGO Seishin are different companies that were set up in business by the owner of Tonkatsu Musashi after the Great Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake occurred.
- A restaurant with the same name in Tokyo is not associated with this restaurant. Since its founding, the restaurant has been in business only in Kobe.
- Please note that we do not accept any phone calls or emails other than in Japanese. At the restaurant, we have English, Korean, Simplified and Traditional Chinese menus.
1-7-2 Motomachi-dori, Chuo-ku, Kobe City, Hyogo Prefecture
- Phone number
- Get off at JR/Hanshin Motomachi Station and walk to the south for 5 minutes. Tonkatsu Musashi is located on the second floor of Moriya Shoten Building.
- Opening hours
- 11:00 am – 8:00 pm
(last order: 7:30 pm) On Saturdays, Sundays and holidays, the last order is at 8:00 pm.
※If Wednesday is a holiday, the following day will be closed.
（open on the fifth Wednesday.）
【Credit cards available】OMC/VISA/MASTER/